We are back at home! Now we can relax and hopefully spend some quiet days at home until our regularly scheduled hospital stay next week.
And as I suspected, Ori was full of cheer when I came to see him on Thursday morning. He actually cried this afternoon when we had to leave.
He had so much fun visiting with all of his nurse, PCT and doctor friends. He really does consider them his friends, and he loves when he gets to see them. Here are a few photos of some of them.
"Practicing" Nurse April.
Her training ends this month and she will be a nurse in October!
Kathy! The playroom friend!
Nurse Danny.
He and the nurse in training he works with, Lynette, are special favorites.
They always go out of their way to spend a little time with Ori.
Ori loves to read books to them.
It is so wonderful to have such amazing people taking care of our little boy. It makes these unexpected hospital stays so much easier to tackle.
1 comment:
Cathy House! I use to work with her when I was a PCH:) A true heart of gold, love her! She actually threw one of my baby showers for Cody! You'll have to pass a little hello to her from me if you have a chance! So glad to know that Ori is being cared for by the best!
Post a Comment