Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Home Once More


We finally made it home yesterday evening.  We were all so happy to be leaving the hospital!  Ori was especially so excited to go home and see Tilly and to have some homemade waffles.

Even though he only ate 4 bites of waffles last night, that was much better than the previous three days when he had eaten nothing but a single goldfish.  He is weak and still feeling tired, but he feels so much better just being at home.  This morning he said, "Mommy, this is where I belong, with you and Daddy and Andon and Tilly.  I love my home.  I love you Mommy."  After all he went through these past 4 days he is in such good spirits!

We are taking it easy at home, helping Ori regain his strength and appetite. He's been playing this morning, although I can tell he is still very tired.  It will take a few days, but he'll soon be back to feeling like himself.  That will be wonderful to see!


No comments: