One area we do know that would be extremely helpful would be simple day-to-day stuff. We could really use gift cards to places we'll be going often, like the grocery store or the gas station.
- Fry's Grocery
- Trader Joe's
- Costco
- Any gas station
Please don't feel like you have to send anything. Kaye and I just wanted to help focus on an answer for those who have asked about what they could send or how they could help.
Just knowing that you're aware of what's going on and thinking of Ori is a great emotional and spiritual help.
:)
6 comments:
Justin, Your positive words are a display of the strength you have as the father of the family. We will keep Ori in our thoughts and prayers and look forward to him running around at the next few staff family get togethers.
Justin, Kaye, Ori, and baby, You will be in our hearts and thoughts.
-Justin, just wanted to say the Seinfield quote is a perfect example of why I love you and why I know you will help your family through this. :-) Meg
Megan, Tony, and Elora
Hey dude, it's Tony. I just wanted to say sorry this has happened and I can't even imagine what you're going through. But know this, you guys will be in my prayers. Since you know me so well, you know that's a big deal, as I don't pray much (never). LOL
I wish you luck,
Tony
PS btw, awesome blog
Kaye, Justin and Ori -
You all are in our thoughts and prayers. I could not even imagine what you must be going through but want you to know that I am always here for you and will help out in whatever way I can. Aunt Lou and uncle Doug are also thinking about you all and want you to know how very much they love you. Give Ori hugs and kisses for us.
Shawn and Richard
Hi Kaye, Justin, Ori and baby. We are keeping you all in our thoughts and hearts! Thank you for keeping us posted with your blog!
Kate, Jason and Elijah
Justin, glad to hear that Ori is doing well after the first treatment, you and your family are in our prayers, God Bless
--Off Topic
Really like the blog!
Ruben
Post a Comment