It has been wonderful being at home after Ori's long hospital stay. The boys have been playing together nonstop, only taking breaks to have a little learning time with mom and visit some fire stations of course.
Flat Stanley came with us to Station 8.
Ori wanted to know all about the Squad truck.
Firefighter Gregg answered all his questions showed him all around the station.
Captain Scott gave us a tour of his home station, Station 33.
Ori loved the brush truck. He got to spray the water!
And Andon splashed in it!
And G.J. came along for a tour of Sky Harbor Airport Station 19. It was amazing!
Firefighter Dave gave us a tour. And yes, rode in this truck!
All the way around the runway!
I had to convince Ori to take a ride. He was sure glad he did!
Ori helped use the controls to spray the water.
What fun we've had!
Phoenix Firefighters are the best!
Unlike the last hospital stay, Ori is able to leave the room. He has been having so much fun visiting the play room and even leaving the 7th floor to explore the hospital. It was terrific seeing him in the lobby this morning when Andon and I arrived!
It's the little things in life that make all the difference.
2 comments:
How awesome! When I went to Virginia for work last month, I noticed the Dulles airport fire station is right next door to the rental car return place. I tried to get a pic but there were too many fences in the way. So glad you got to visit the one at your airport! Love to the boys from Auntie April! xoxo!
Love it all! So fun...and such a positive outlook.
Post a Comment